The aging process brings a lot of changes to the face and body. Be it wrinkles, Laughter lines, nasty scars, circles under the eyes and thinning lips. These are something we wish to make go away. We grow older, the collagen breaks down on the lips and the lips lose their shape.
Dermal filler in Dubai may be the best possible solution far you find your lips. No, they are not another form of Botox, but the results they offer are all the same. Lip filler injections can tackle these issues and give you youthful looking, plump lips, promoting:
- A pleasant smile with defined edges
- Fuller lips
- A natural looking result, balancing your other facial features
- The corners of the mouth will turn upwards
- Applying makeup will be easier
Lips augmentation can help you with adding some volume and shape to aging lips using fillers, while still keeping a natural look. It is important to follow the aftercare directions to ensure that your outcomes remain the same for a long time.
- Utilize an ice pack to numb the lips to reduce any swelling and delicacy.
- After the procedure, do whatever it takes not to touch your lips for six hours. Any rubbing, peeling or scratching can scar or cause bruising and irritation.
- Utilize cool or lukewarm water to wash the lips. Try not to utilize scented items or scrub or exfoliate the area
- Sweat can promote bothering the lips, so keep away from strenuous exercises.
- Apply a thin layer of lip balm or cream to the lips.
How do the fillers work?
Unlike Botox, dermal fillers don’t paralyze your facial muscles under your skin to achieve the appearance of smoother skin. They fill in the wrinkle, thinner lip line, or region like how you expand a balloon by filling it with air.
Your cosmetologist injects the fillers into the selected area with the purpose of plumbing that area to reduce wrinkles, depressions or folds. Depending on the type of filler, the effects last from 6 months to 2 years.
If you’re thinking of fillers, it is advised to consult with your dermatologist to make sense of which one is appropriate for you. As with any cosmetic Restoration procedure, you still need to use well-formulated skin care products and sunscreen lotions as they help your skin look younger and healthier fire very long time.